Community Connections provides music programs to any part of the community when offered the opportunity, such as working with:
- Individuals recovering from addiction
- People experiencing homelessness
- Youth in challenging circumstances
- Families seeking musical enrichment
- Teens with young children
- Survivors processing trauma
- First responders managing stress
- Community groups developing wellness and self-care
Each of these programs is grounded in evidence-based protocols and addresses the client or facility’s objectives. Wonder if music therapy might be the right fit for you? We’re glad to provide you with references, related research, and session plan examples – or suggest another resource that may be a fit.
We also enjoy connecting with our community through concerts, interactive events, and hosting booths at resource fairs.
FREE WEEKLY COMMUNITY
All skill levels welcome! All instruments provided!
WEDS 4PM – 5PM
(Except Federal Holidays)
MUSIC WELLNESS CENTER
10455 Sorrento Valley Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121