Resounding Joy's Stay Home Gala
NOVEMBER 27TH until DECEMBER 31ST
PLEASE JOIN US IN SPIRIT WITH A DONATION
This holiday season, transform San Diego while you relax and spend more time with the ones you love. Put up your feet, put away your fancy clothes, and pour yourself some eggnog.
Stay home. Rather than pay the baby (or dog) sitter, fill the tank, or buy something new to wear, join us in spirit. Make a real difference.
Every dollar donated brings hope, mitigates pain, and revitalizes the lives of military service members, medically fragile children, and isolated older adults.
PLUS, when you donate on (or before) Giving Tuesday, you get a chance to win a mini HAPI drum!
- a gift of $40 supports a music therapy session for a hospitalized child
- a gift of $100 gives a medically fragile child and their family an in-home music therapy
- a gift of $250 provides a day of music therapy at a military base for service members with PTSD/TBI
- a gift of $500 trains one Joy Giver volunteer to share supportive music with isolated older adults
- a gift of $750 sponsors six weeks of group music therapy for medically fragile children and their families
- a gift of $1,500 shares twelve weeks of music therapy with veterans in rehabilitation