Since its inception in 2005, Resounding Joy has provided music therapy and recreational music services to more than 85,000 children and adults in the greater San Diego region. Resounding Joy board-certified staff music therapists and volunteers deliver services through four major programs that target four distinct underserved populations.
Every dollar donated brings hope, mitigates pain, and revitalizes the lives of military service members, medically fragile children, and isolated older adults.
- a gift of $40 supports a music therapy session for a hospitalized child
- a gift of $100 gives a medically fragile child and their family an in-home music therapy
- a gift of $250 provides a day of music therapy at a military base for service members with PTSD/TBI
- a gift of $500 trains one Joy Giver volunteer to share supportive music with isolated older adults
- a gift of $750 sponsors six weeks of group music therapy for medically fragile children and their families
- a gift of $1,500 shares twelve weeks of music therapy with veterans in rehabilitation